The Trenchless Pipeline Technology and Composites Story
BODOTEX Composites is a Trade and Production company with its origins in the beautiful Vejle River valley in Denmark.
Established in 1953, with roots in the textile industry, Bodotex has developed into a cluster of specialist business units that focus on Composites and Trenchless Pipeline Technology through its companies in Denmark and South Africa.
Bodotex Composites Pty Ltd South Africa was established in 2014 for the purposes of fulfilling our mission of transferring our world class technology and skills to the fast developing Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation and composite industries in Sub Saharan Africa.
Our Parent company in Denmark, with a core competency in composites, lends a powerful extension to the African Continent as one of Europe’s leading composite manufacturers.
Our Mission and Purpose is to transfer our industry leading technology and world class skill to the Sub-Sahara African market.
Our vision is to lead the African market in Composite materials supply and Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation Technology.
Bodotex offers an exciting range of products and solutions ranging from Epoxy Resin , Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation and vacuum infusion consumables.
Our Product Range consists of:
- BODOPOX -Epoxy Based Resin Technology – All sectors
- Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation
- SAERTEX multiCom – GRP liners for Sewer and H20 – Ø150+
- UV Systems for CIPP
- Robot and cutting technology
- Reline group – Spray Relining Ø50-200
- SANITUBE & SANIPIPE DN 80-400
- AMEX Pipe Seals, Ends, Angles & HOSE
- Pipe Plugs and Packers
- Composite, Structural & Process Materials
- Vacuum Infusion Technology
- Resin Pump Technology | Service
- PVC & Balsa Core
- CCS – Composite Consulting Services
Petra Nakszynski Trabjerg
Technical Sales Manager
Marketing & Social Media