Liner and House Connection Binding Systems
- Epoxy and Silicate resin systems that allow for bonding liners to host pipes in wet or dry conditions.
- Cold curing or thermal curing are offered.
- Adheres to many surface types.
Short Liner Repair System
- Repair of non-accessible sewer systems.
- Lengths of up to 5 meters can be achieved
- High chemical resistance, fast curing on thin layers, good adhesion properties and adjustable curing times.
- Injectable Polyurethane resin systems for sealing water leaks and cracks in accessible sewer systems
- Three variants available:
- Instant setting
- Instant foaming
- Instant setting and foaming
- Available in pre-packed dispensing cartridges
Manhole Rehabilitation Systems
- Cement-based mineral building materials.
- Frost-resistant, sulphate-resistant and watertight
- Force-locking grouting work
- Repair and renovation of concrete surfaces
- Immediate waterproofing by sealing off water infiltrations